To complete the Information Security Awareness Course via the USAP Online Learning Center (OLC), follow the steps below:
The USAP sends an automatic email to you indicating if you are required to take the online course, along with the course access code. If you do not have the course access code, you are not authorized to take this course through the OLC
- From the OLC home page, click on Enter USAP Online Learning Center.
- Below the Log In box, click on Create an Account.
- On the USAP Account Creation page, complete the fields and click Submit.
Your account is created and you are automatically signed in.
- Click on the My Courses tab.
- Under Information Security—Course Launch, click on Launch Page.
The Launch Course page appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Launch Course page, and next to Information Security Awareness click on the Launch button.
A popup window appears with the course material.
- Read the course material.
- On the final page of the course material, click the Next button.
The Enterprise Rules of Behavior (EntROB) appear.
- After reading the EntROB, select “I accept …” and click Submit.
The Congratulations page appears.
- Click Launch Final Test.
- Complete the test.
Once you submit your answers, the Test Results page appears.
- Click on the Completion Certificate link
exit the course (by closing the popup window) and return to the Launch Course page, then under Certification (on right-hand side) click View Certificate.
Your personal certificate of completion appears.
- Save an electronic version of the certificate in a personal folder, or print and keep it as evidence that you have completed this requirement.
- Close the Certificate popup window.
- Log out of the OLC by clicking the Log Out tab.